Friday, September 22, 2006
A Simple Prayer....When I Need it the Most
Why do I pray the least when I need it the most. I haven't prayed enough this week. I know because there seems to be no relief from the chaos in my life.

Feelings I have after a prayer.

Happy and Joyous
Relaxed
Revitalized
Loved
Content
Spiritual
Confident
Forgiven

Why then, do I not spend more time in prayer? This blog is for my benefit just as much as anyone else. When things are trying at home, I must remember that prayer is imperative to my spiritual well being. When things do not go as I planned, I must remember that communication with God is most important.

Dear Lord,
As my family goes through this chaotic time in our lives, please give me the ability to continue being a good Christian role model. Please let me make decisions that continue to show my love for You. I pray that I act and learn according to Your will. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about "at peace"? I know when I've spent some time with God that's how I feel.....

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG