Friday, September 15, 2006
Still Praying.....Need Some Prayer
If I haven't already mentioned it, I'm in the middle of a chaotic move. We have had the most horrible time getting everyone to do what they were supposed to do (agents, bank, lawyers etc) that it made me wonder if this move is what we were supposed to do. However, I know it is what we are supposed to do because our house sold in less than 48 hours on the market. That is a clear sign to me that we are walking on the correct path.

We were supposed to close on our house on August 22nd but because of certain people not doing what they are paid to do, we are now closing on Oct 1st. There has been a lot of frustration with this whole process. We promised our daughter that she would start school on the first day so she wouldn't be labeled "the new kid" all year. Keeping that promise, we have stayed in a hotel room on the weekdays because the new school is too far from our old house to commute.

A family of 5 staying in a hotel room for 5 straight days is a test of faith and patience. It makes you appreciate everything more. It makes you pray harder.

The reason for this post is to let you know that I'm still praying, I can't post as often until we move, and most of all.......I need some prayer.


1 Comments:

Blogger Gethsemene Rose said...

Yeah I used to be a Real Estate Agent when I bought my last house (as the agent) the fear of so many things going wrong nearly drove me insane. We had EVERYTHING go wrong but eventually it all worked out and we saw how much we had Grown in those months. God is Good.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG