Saturday, July 29, 2006
A Woman will Pray for All and All May Pray

I love to be in prayer. I do love to pray for others. It blesses me and brings me closer to God.

"I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone: for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness." 1 Tim 2:1

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6-7

I have invited you here to learn about prayer, to pray with me, to post a prayer request (all requests must be entered as a comment and then I will post it) or a praise (entered in comments as well and I will post). No prayer request is too trivial to be considered for prayer. All prayers must be directed to God only in order to be posted as this is a Christian website.

I reserve the right to not post a request if I feel it is offensive or demeaning. I reserve the right to edit if I feel too much information is given (full name, phone number, address etc). First names only please and if you would like to leave your request as anonymous comment, please feel free to do so. I may not know who it is that I'm praying for, but God will know.

Lord, I praise you and thank you. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do your work through prayer even as the sinner that I am. I pray that you bless this blog and the people who participate. I pray that you give me the guidance to do your will. In Jesus' Name. Amen


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG