Monday, July 31, 2006
Pray for Her Please
I have a prayer request.

My daughter's best friend since kindergarten has sickle cell anemia. She has been in the hospital more than usual this year. She is going to have her gall bladder out later this week because it is full of stones.

I pray that everything during this operation goes well and she heals as she should.

Her name is Kassandra and she is 9 yrs old. She was adopted from Africa by a good Christian family with a lot of faith when she was two years old. I love this girl as if she were my daughter. My daughter has gone on trips with them and Kassandra has come on trips with us.

Any operation is a risk to anyone, healthy or sick. Special measures have been taken and she will be in a good hospital. Please send your prayers out. Thank you.


1 Comments:

Blogger JenLo said...

I found this through your other post. I'll be praying for K. I am in upstate NY as well! Nice to stop by and 'meet'you.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG