Saturday, September 16, 2006
Blessed by a Blogger
This is the first time I've participated in this meme but I couldn't get through this week without mentioning Susan Godfrey. Her story of her pregnancy and the birth of her son, Gabriel Paul, has blessed me in ways that I can not explain. Her courage and faith in God in such trying times is a blessing to me.

I do not know Susan. Susan does not know me. Her story is one I will keep in my heart forever. I cannot summarize her story. I cannot retell her story without tears spilling down my face. Blessings to Susan and her family in this time of grief. Prayers are being prayed. Thank you so much for sharing such a personal journey.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the best. That little life, as short as it was really touched my heart this week. That is one awesome lady.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG