Monday, December 11, 2006
A Small Prayer Answered Immediately
It's been a while since I have posted but I'm still praying.

Alexandra had the last appointment in November to set up her surgery to get her ear fixed. She had her hearing test. That turned out perfect so there was no damage except for the eardrum that needed to be repaired. Two different ENT's said the hole was too big to heal on it's own.

As we sat in the Dr's office, I bowed my head and prayed. "Lord, I have prayed about this before and I know that you have the power to heal Alexandra's ear. If it's your will that she be healed and not go though surgery please let that hole in her eardrum be healed. If it is not healed then I know you have a reason for wanting my daughter to have this surgery. Amen."

The doctor came into the room. He looked in Alexandra's ear. He looked in her other ear. He looked at the file and looked in her ear again. "It healed on it's own! I'm not touching this ear. It's perfectly healthy."

I know God can heal anything and anyone. Sometimes when it directly affects me or the people closest to me, it's a bit surprising. I don't know why. I guess I just need to be reminded every once in a while just how awesome my God is and will always be!


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am delighted to hear that your prayer was awnsered. I have been very fortunate in the past year because a lot of my prayers we also awnsered and your right, when you pray for yourself or someone close to you and the Lord responds it can be a bit of a surprise. Be Blessed..

Blogger C. H. Green said...

Ain't our God good!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God! He hears and answers. He is so good.
~melissa

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God! He is so good!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG